Local-Impact Model data
The data of the Local-Impact Model (LIM) simulations are high-resolution past and future time series including:
- GNSS-derived products (e.g. hourly Zenith tropospheric Total Delay, ZTD);
- Urban Heat-Island indices for Brussels;
- yields for the dominant arable crops across the different Belgian agro-ecological zones;
- storm surges and wave heights; and
- biogenic emmisions, which can be downloaded here.
The LIM data is used to calculate past and future time series of severity indices, which are directly usable for impact studies.